Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 September 2020

Discoveries with Dougall 25 - Monochromes and more.

The weather is warming up and lunchtimes are quiet on the walks in the hood. Its the best time to set out with an exuberant dog. Yes Dougall is back and I am happy to say he is as lively as ever. So setting out on one of our paths today I was struck by the liveliness of the colour green. It is after all spring time here. Explosions of buds and seeds on so many of the flowering trees. I love the richness, the fecundity and the variety of this monochrome. So as not to bore you though, I am throwing in an explosion at the end to shake you up and fill you with the energy of the day. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)