Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 31 August 2015

Last day of winter

On this sunny glorious day we bid farewell to what has been a fair and kind winter, well at least in Queensland. The cold was just enough to want us to cook heart warming casseroles and soups but not enough to stop us from having lunch on the deck with the warmth of the sunshine on our backs. 

My window box is looking purplelishous - 



When I was at the plant nursery I came across this Begonia and I knew as soon as I saw this plant that I had to have it. Totally exceptional with leaves that differed in colour and had a lustre of the finest Indian silk. When I looked at what it was called I laughed - It was called " Indian Summer".
Do you not wonder at what nature offers up to us and how ? I do. 

Here is to the start of a splendid Aussie springtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)