Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 22 May 2020

Discoveries with Dougall 21- Autumn Days


Heading out with my slightly mad boxer, who is not mine, these days the temperatures are ambient, the skies often flawless but even when the clouds come they come in swirling patterns written over a blue backdrop. I look up and spot a tail. It is unusual to see them in the day. I hear several of them on the deck every night and I always ask myself where home is for them during the day. For this little one this tree is perfect. 



Can you see this magpie that was singing so sweetly to two mates is dressed in his best tuxedo with tails as one should for a midday wander. A fig bird looking for its next feed. Further on new life, despite little rain, sunny flowers and the hanging gardens of Red Hill.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)