Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Thursday 12 March 2020

Only in Australia

Neighbour: Hey guess what, the cleaner found a 3m snake making out with the hose of my Dyson Vacuum cleaner.
Me: Where?
Neighbour: Vacuum Cupboard - where else?
Me: Oh no, the snake got into the house and the cupboard and found her mate. What did the cleaner do?
Neighbour: She screamed of course. I was downstairs. I think the snake came in from the ceiling through an opening at top of cupboard that I built 30 years ago.
Me: So what did you do?
Neighbour: Opened the front door and showed it the way out.
Me: Oh great and which part of my garden do you think it escaped to?
Neighbour: haha
Later in the day here is what I found in my garden:
Next few days I might be on heightened alert.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)