Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2018

Today



Today with various hats from my various lives I:
Washed the French windows in the house,
Vacuumed and mopped the floors,
Ironed sheets and made all the beds, as lotsa boys coming,
Did the washing and the ironing as lots more next week,
Dusted all those bits my lovely male cleaner doesn't,
Swept the yard back and front,
Polished some silver,
Planted spinach and dill,
Baked for charity and boys,
Cooked for book group,
Checked my strawberries for needles, yea nah dont ask,
Went shopping with my trolley,
Tamed my hair,
Wrote an article for a friend to support her,
Checked up on the family and a couple of friends,
Made coffee for a workman who said cool a lot.
Felt coolly confident he could do the job
Though in the end he was very hot.
So happy all my lives chip in, and make the day productive and fun, so finally...
I can sit down on my deck, with good friends,  to breathe in the mandarin blossom scent from my tree.

Just in case you are tempted to ask - and what did you do today ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)