Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 January 2018

A dreaded realisation.

Dear Family and Friends,
In anticipation of a horde of boys returning home this weekend I decided to go shopping early. So armed with my big shopping bags I set off for Woolies and the Greek Grocer. My eyes are bigger than my bags so I started the journey home with two overfilled bags. I lost half my weight in sweat which obscured my vision and I nearly had a catastrophic encounter with an old age pensioner on a motorised thingy. 
So I have realised that my old woman bag days are over and I am writing to announce that I am officially now turning to the next dreaded step of old shopping trolley woman, following on in the tradition of millions of women around the world dragging them in front or behind them with no less an example then our inimitable granny who has a gigantic one. 

An image of the dreaded trolley may be put up in the next few days so this is ample warning to avoid this site at all costs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)