Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Brisbane is a city full of contentment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy-EGJovhw

This was sent to me by my very good friend Phil and it was filmed before I was born. I was so taken by the soundtrack - we have all heard something similar- the fashion and the cars, not to mention the historic buildings which to this day grace this wonderful city. If you can spare a few minutes click on the link and enjoy a pleasant journey back in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)