Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Saturday 6 October 2012

Hares


As most of you are aware I live in the so called "Farmhouses" of South Delhi. To be honest not a great deal of farming takes place though on my compound they do plant and harvest mustard seed. So it was with incredible delight that we saw three of these leverets bouncing around the garden one night. Today one of them was sitting peacefully under a bush and I was able to get a picture.

So here you have it the Indian Hare alive and well in South Delhi !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)