Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Still hot but beware the forces of nature ..

It has been getting hotter, and while still on this theme I decided to have a swim at dusk. So I jumped in the pool and enjoyed its coolness as I listened to to the kaaaaaaaaaaacalls of the peacocks and the nervous chirpings of plovers nearby. A beautiful indian jay was silhouetted on the sausage tree.
I swam with a halo of mossies around my head and that made me think that perhaps this was their way of redeeeming their otherwise worthless existence- elevating mine to saint /goddess status.
I had to think again though as suddenly I saw something heading straight for me - I ducked and thought this bird needs a better GPS but actually no sooner had I turned then another dive bombed for me again.
Fruit bats frolicking with human decoy.
Time to exit pool and seek refuge in marble fortification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)