Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Saturday 16 January 2010

Shoppers ready steady ....GO

I have received so many comments from people who have been to Shoppers Stop telling me about their positive experiences including one from the shop Manager that I said I will visit again and report back.Never judge a shop in one stop or is that step....

2 comments:

  1. Let me also add that the Shoppers Stop in Ansal's Plaza in Andrews Ganj has been around for much longer, in fact, it was our first Mall ever. They have more footfalls and hence more experienced in handling customers too.
    I'm really curious as to how the Store Manager got to your blog. That's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have no idea and perhaps I should ask. I was so impressed with that as it was terribly proactive.MM

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)