Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2023

My first decade in this lucky country

 

We landed in Australia on the 31st of January 2013. Today I am celebrating my first decade in this lucky country. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to end up here - on the edge of the world - but I could not be happier and more grateful that a chance headhunter's email and some Public Health expertise from hubby meant that we could choose to make Australia our home. It is my home in every which way. The jury is out for hubby who may have some pull back to the UK but that is still an open negotiation. He may have to leave his bees behind and that would not make him happy. 

I know he recognises how important it is to me as tonight he is cooking @https://www.noregrettispaghetti.co/ linguine with prawns for a special celebratory dinner !

And a PS - look at what I got from my lovely boys 

3 comments:

  1. 10 years! No way! Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love and congratulations both! My favourite country…

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made Australia your home!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)