Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 9 December 2022

Bookgroup - End of year 2022

 Have we read some good books?


We all agreed we had and were looking forward to reading some more in 2023 - but for the moment, it was silly hats time and some good food to be shared around the table. Aldi provided the best bons bons or Xmas Crackers for this girlie group I have ever come across and the best jokes were : 

 I am tall when I am young and I am short when I am old - what am I ? A candle.

 What do you call a cow that eats your grass ? A lawn moo- wer! 

Standouts from the year Empire of Pain, Patrick Radden Keefe, Bodies of Light Jennifer Down, Crossroads Jonathan Franzen, Elena Ferrantes The Lying life of Adults and Freezing Order by Bill Browden. Some rubbish ones along the way but we wont talk about them. Thank you to all the Wondrous Women who come along on this reading journey. More adventures await in 2023.

1 comment:

Leave a comment :)