Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 21 August 2020

Spinning the magic of everyday.

Today just after lunch it was 23C. I put on my Panama which shields my face and eyes and my sneakers, (who would have thought I would be converted but I have the boys to thank for that) and I headed out. I headed out into the warm sunshine and I could feel its rays radiating up my body as I walked, complimenting the inner warmth I felt. There was a persistent breeze swirling around my neck and face and it was quiet all round except for the occasional raucous calls of the kookaburras. Not having Dougall with me today I diverted a little in the neighbourhood passing this picturesque fence on my way. 

The came the grevilleas buzzing with bees, perhaps even from our own hive. 

I lingered by the stream he usually takes a dip in and today's occupant was a dive- happy- duck who kept popping up. Then as I turned the corner, a corner I had gone past many times I suddenly saw a pair of very attractive breasts, albeit lopsided on the tree. 

The ripening fruit of this tree suddenly in evidence and someone's simple message to us all. 


Todays treasure though was on the ground, wrapped in the gentle folds of a leaf and shining bright - a cocoon of sorts, perhaps a spider or a silkworm, shielding life within as it prepares to venture forth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)