Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Saturday 9 March 2019

The most beautiful ...

Electricity boxes you have ever seen !
Brisbane is full of Electricity Boxes and people fight over who is going to make them beautiful. Books have been produced of all the boxes and their designs which are of course ever changing. In the years I have lived here I have photographed many. They are original art work and come from the heart. What I have not witnessed however, was this art work actually taking place. The other day I was driving to an appointment and stopped at traffic lights. Opposite me was this scene. I stopped the car, got down and asked if I could take a photo of them. Isn't it precious - they have safety bollards around their art work, - can it get more Aussie than that !










1 comment:

  1. Wow. You have got photos of some great electricity boxes. I haven't see any of those. I will have to take more notice in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)