Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 18 February 2019

Visa Gift Card - what a rip off.

I don't normally vent - life is kind - but I will about this.



I was given a VISA GIFT CARD by a good friend a while back. I tried to use it, with some delay, only to find it was declined each time. Today it was top of my list of things to do, so I tried to register it online. It was declined once more. So I rang them up and GUESS WHAT - the card is activated when the well intentioned friend purchased it and for that privilege she paid $3.95.What they don't tell you, except in small print on the back is that they charge a service fee which commences in the 7th Month from the date of purchase of $2.50 per month. So the balance on the Gift Card is not worth a cup of Coffee because Greedy VISA has taken a service charge of $2.50 per month and used up my friend's hard earned money just because they can.  For doing what I ask you?

Scandalous, Greedy, especially as in much bigger writing they give the expiration date as 03/22 which is ridiculous, as if you haven't used it within six months the money runs down until they have taken it all. Do they tell you about this - OH NO they don't.  
Has anyone else had this experience or am I and friend the last people on earth to find out about this?
Visa what do you have to say about this ? https://www.visa.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Buy itunes gift card with perfect money We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)