Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 October 2018

The Remarkable Red Flowering Gum Tree.

We went out on a day trip recently and had a beautiful time visiting some falls and doing a hike there. But that is not the reason I am writing today. As I was driving I spotted the most unbelievable flaming red tree along the way. We followed our tracks back and I found it again because it seemed so spectacular to me so I stopped by the side of the road to take some photos for you all. Here it is - the red flowering gum tree.




Could it be more vibrant, more inviting, more warm ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)