Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 July 2018

Surprise !

It's finding things like this which really give me a kick. In the old Parliament here in Singapore, now a beautiful Arts Centre a vending machine -


No, not soft drinks, not condoms, not crips or chocolates -can you guess ???


It's a BOOK - a mystery book. You pay a small amount and you can choose which mystery book you want to receive.I tried to find out who installed this but there was no information available. Wouldn't you like to be the mystery man or woman behind the choices ? Now that is what I call a great vending machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)