Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2016

COOL BOOKS - literally

I have blogged about how much I enjoy books but also how I like to share the love of them and today I have proof that within my very neighbourhood there is plenty of love going on, enough to install a fridge on a street corner.

A fridge, I hear you say, on a street corner - whatever for ? Well cool books of course.

The Cool books are situated very conveniently next to this bus stop so you can browse a magazine while waiting for the bus. The exact location is at the corner of Jubilee Terrace and Fletcher Parade. You cant miss it.
I stocked it up yesterday and will be back next week to see how the exchanges are going. If you enjoyed it and don't mind parting with it, leave it for others and spread the joy of the written word. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)