Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Thursday 9 April 2015

The friendliest face

The friendliest face in SA but which SA I cannot say...

This lovely expressive creature was in a field with some cows in the Barossa. He was as curious about me as I was of him and while the hubby was off chasing birds, with his binoculars, I took the opportunity of getting up close and personal with this chappie. He was edging closer and closer to the camera and wanting to see what strange creature I was and whether I had a treat in my hand. 

You can't say he doesn't have the kindest eyes and the maddest black and white hairdo !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)