Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 20 October 2014

My Queensland

There is an awful lot of it and I am keen to see more - but I am also tapping in to what is being made available to me from the local government.
So from my newsletter, delivered to my door,  I know I can :

Choose one of three workout videos with exact exercise techniques to keep me healthy and fit.

Have free navigation maps for Queensland most popular boating spots.

Celebrate Grandparents day on 26th October to show gratitude to grandparents for their contribution.

Enjoy free transport on the river all times of the day and night.

Be amazed at the city lighting up in a series of fantastic light shows.

Watch the Parade on Nov 1st to celebrate the city's diverse cultures and join in a latin party at the end.

Go to a Jazz concert with celebrated musicians.

Watch a world class Ballet on the river stage.

And every single one of these events is free to me. Yes the G20 visiting has something to do with it. I do ask myself if this is sustainable and perhaps it is not but at the moment I am happily living in a city which offers so much to its citizens.
Diary chocker full of fab days ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)