Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Saturday 2 April 2022

Entry point

I was heading to an Antiques Fair. Well that is a bit of a giveaway I hear you say and I guess they do appeal to a certain demographic. 

"Hello can I have a ticket please." 

"Are you a pensioner?" 

"No, I don't think so but heading that way I guess"- I take my Panama off to reveal my new grey look. 

He hands me a Pensioner's ticket and some extra change. 

I am at once shocked and grateful.

"Thank you" I say with a big smile, "that is kind".  

So whether it is Pensioner or a member of the Golden Age Club, Crumbly Chicks or new Middle Agers there is the inevitable entry point which is how the world sees you. 

I grabbed my Pensioner's ticket and vowed to spend my extra two dollars doing something deliciously wicked. New feather for my hat found on the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)