Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2022

An Easter Walk and bus stops that made me stop.

A sunny autumn day of calm and quiet. I set off for a walk in the neighbourhood, on my own. I walk through Paddington and come across scenes of beauty but barely a soul. No Easter Parties, no squeals of delight from gardens as Easter egg hunts were under way, perhaps I was a little late in the day, and it had all taken place. No matter, it was a special walk, one of destressing and relaxing and it worked wonders. There were some notable sights along the way. Was my Easter message received ? Here is a reminder. I walk the streets and I am always impressed at the tidiness, the care of each home, the respect for public walkways and pavements and above all the natural beauty that this city seems to enjoy. 
I continue along and see this little art work at a bus stop and the note which accompanies it from a well known local artist.  




Art work elevating an ordinary picket fence into something creative and colourful. 
Order and even rhythm in the way the gardens unfold.
The best was this bus stop 

You would not mind if the bus was very late or did not come at all!

1 comment:

  1. You found a great street to walk along here! Fab photos

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)