Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Thursday 3 February 2022

Reading Radio Live

My first day of Live programmes going out on 1296 from the new Premises of Reading Radio. 

It felt wonderful to be back there and doing a live three hour news programme with @Wendy Foster. 

My admiration however goes to all our blind producers who in these last few weeks are finding their way around the new building and getting accustomed to the new recording studio which is still strewn with boxes and bits and pieces. We just walk in there. They are always so jovial and good humoured and rise to the challenge. 

The view from my spot in the studio is the the big building which is the Commonwealth Bank with the meandering Brisbane River on its side. A lovely architectural feature that someone pointed out to me not so long ago. 

 

A view I will enjoy for many a day I hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)