Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Saturday 29 January 2022

A concert for sunset

Yes, it is Marina banging on about the birds again - but listen to this one. Last night as the sun was dipping this was the sound on my deck. 

And on this walk a gentle reminder of the importance of trees. 

One of my favourite trees the cadaghi or Coymbia torelliana- a native of Northern Queensland. However far back I stood I still could not capture its full height and girth. 

And then some choice plants and moods of sunlight floating through the trees.

A rainy, shady, sunny, happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)