Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 24 September 2021

Glorious week, sad ending.

A quieter week and some delights along the way - a ringtail and a magpie both making their appearance, one to nibble on some seeds left on the bird table, the other to find a perch from where to trill so very beautifully. I still cant upload the videos so for those who want to see them please go to my insta page. 

Some lovely flowers and plants all making an appearance - Rainbow lorikeets loving the bottle brush. 

An escapee
The juxtaposition of old and new 
And finally, because I cannot allow it to pass without a mention, the last ever image of our jacaranda. Its image in flower was the one thing that said to me - buy this house - there were many more. But now sadly after many years we have decided it must go, as it is shifting the concrete with its roots and causing structural damage, let alone all the shedding it does all throughout the year. Walter the Water Dragon and I will shed tears. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)