Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 27 August 2021

Discoveries with Dougall 42

I have reluctantly climbed into 64. My eldest sister lost her life at this age. It makes me feel uneasy though I accept it is irrational. I could have done without the added kerfuffle of burglars looking under beds, while leaving me with a slightly fuzzy view of the world, but that is over now. I am 64 and marching onwards to 65 and the burglar was a bit silly wanting his liquor on our credit cards from a shop with CCTV. So while all that is being sorted in incremental steps, I take steps into the sunshine with Dougall whom I have neglected shamefully for over a week. 

We stepped forth and found our rhythm and it was almost manageable this time, as if he knew I needed a little more care and attention.

We found flaming bougainvilleas, bushes with red berries and mulberries growing plump. Can you spot the dog? 



Very pink galahs crossing the road, butchers in trees and flowering orchids in the fork of a tree. 




He had fun cooling down and we loved the birdsong that stayed with us all along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)