Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 17 May 2021

Evening Light.

What do you do when your shopping expedition ends in failure - breathe deeply and head out on a walk. Retail therapy is nought compared to Nature therapy.  This time my timing was just perfect to catch the evening light. I walked along Kedron Brook and my word wasn't it just the most serene, crystal clear time of day. Here are some of the highlights:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)