Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 May 2021

Autumnal splendour

This is what I came across going to the supermarket - no exceptional route and no exceptional plants but all so stunning.                                               





 The Rosellas in Omar's front yard - the bees are loving the flowers.


Perhaps best of all was the bird call that I heard. It made me stop and look upwards to see where it was coming from and there on the top of the trees was a Black Cockatoo. Sadly the photo is not great but it sang to me and I took a short video ( Which for some reason Blogspot refuses to upload ) as I was so excited to see one here. They are not often sighted in the city - in fact hardly ever. Remembering my sister and father today. Both loved nature and took great comfort from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)