Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Winter Solstice Walk 21st June 2022

Longest night and shortest day in the Antipodes today and the light beckons me. The air is fresh and the sun so very bright. Warmer out than in, greens popping, snakes snoozing, nature subdued but always able to surprise, shades and sunlight slice the day and that blue sky, that blue sky is just my heaven on this earth I walk with careful care. 


Enjoy the day everyone - whether you are north or south on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)