Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2021

Remembering Niki

Almost as soon as we had arrived in Australia we lost my elder sister Niki in a car accident. Just the other day I wrote in this blog about completing eight happy years in Oz but eight years without her. Poorer in mind and heart with her physical absence but richer in thought and care for all she stood for. So the first flower of my tibouchina tree is hers and hers alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)