Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Lovers' tiff

They happen right here on my deck and I watch with some fascination and amusement. 


"What do you mean you ate all the sunflowers seeds you greedy thing? I am fed up of all this selfish behaviour. I am going to fly away on my own to a distant branch and don't you dare follow."


 "No, I am cross so don't you try and cosy up to me and pretend nothing is wrong."


"Oh come on, stop making such a song and a dance - its just a few sunflower seeds and frankly that woman is always around. All you have to do is squawk and she comes straight out with some more. "


"And anyway I love you and will happily cuddle you until you feel happier". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)