Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 7 June 2019

Legacies

Did you read yesterday's blog on Diamantina? I am testing you now, so be prepared ....
New experiences have a habit of leading you as if by a magical hand to more, opening avenues and paths less travelled. I was talking about this remarkable woman and her legacy just yesterday. 
Today, I chose a completely different route to go to the radio station. I walked most of the way and in amongst the lovely tulipwood trees laden with fanciful and alluring berries, I come across this sign. She knew what she needed to do and here is pure proof that her work still lives on. 




What will your preferred legacy be ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)