Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Sharing ...

On a dull and overcast day I head out to a little boy I am very fond of and whom I am helping with his numeracy and literacy skills thanks to the http://thepyjamafoundation.com. I walk along the road and think about conversations I had recently with my boys about the Third Industrial Revolution. If you want to find out more, like I did, here is a link https://impact.vice.com/en_us/article/bj5zaq/watch-vices-new-documentary-the-third-industrial-revolution-a-radical-new-sharing-economy

I didn't even know there was one but apparently it is all about sharing. The fourth revolution is on its way but I am not sure what that is about. Going to Sydney to probe them further. 

So when I see expressions of sharing in the community it makes joyful and full of optimism. A cute little home for books, children and adult books for sharing with others in the neighbourhood. Optimism makes my eyes even bigger, so that colours and shades are popping right out at me despite the weather system which is doing its darkest. 

I came home full of the joys of life and nature and here they are. 






And then the skies as if to make amends borrow the colours of the flowers and paint on a much more acceptable canvas to end the day and all is well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)