Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2015

Orchids

I have just come back from a wonderful display of Orchids at Mount Coot - tha Botanical Gardens from the West Brisbane Orchid Society.  The variety is impressive, the colours and aromas breathtaking and the shapes amazing.

Happy to share my amazement, starting with the strangest one I have ever seen called the Bat Flower and ending with the equally oddly named Dendrobius Bigibbum "Samford Vision."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)