Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 April 2012

Something about my thinking space

There is something about my thinking space which seems to attract all types of creatures.Distractions of a different kind that is for sure.  So while I was sitting at my desk this morning I felt a little tickling on my right foot. Silly fly I thought and looked down to shoo it away and found this climbing up my leg UGH
A couple of months ago it was a snake slithering from my box files next to my desk.
Mercifully it did not sting me and I live to tell the tale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)