Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 7 January 2011

Starting the New Year

I am starting the New Year with so many thoughts in my head, so much to do and so little time. Perhaps the expected follow on to that is to talk about New Year resolutions.The Dos and the Donts.
BUT I am not going to tell you to give up alcohol and chocolates.
What on earth would be the point of evenings without them ??
What I am going to say is

Push those boundaries
Enter the unknown
Be your own.



3 comments:

  1. Loving the suggestion to push the boundaries! I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. push those boundaries, drink more wine and eat more choccie and live it up a little

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)