Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Saturday 17 July 2010

The quintessential summer garden

It seems so effortless and yet they are all beavering away, those keen gardeners,  early morning and late afternoon. Those long summer evenings when the long shadows fall and the smell of wet grass and honeysuckle rise up to greet you. I love this time of year, it seems such a short time in the Indian calender so being back in Europe for a while it is an opportunity to absorb it and be lost in it. I have chosen some of the quintessential garden beauties that I have come across in my travels including some pictures of the one I left behind in Switzerland.
Quintesentially Anglais ?



My Cherry tree
The resident couple walking on our lawn

2 comments:

  1. That all looks just delicious! Thanks so much for sharing and injecting some color into my morning!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)