Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Fresh Fruit


There are definitely some rewards to being here in this hot hot season and one of them is all the lovely fruit on the market, from the mangoes to the pineapples, the apples and the pears, the lychees and the grapes and now the cherries and the peaches. Check them out and gobble them up

And wait to see my peach of a discovery tomorrow !

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is WATERING. I had no idea peaches were ready ... now I know what I'll be looking for in the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the sight of a cart full of peaches!!!! I've preserved 3kg already!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)