Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 December 2009

A muddled moment

Was rushing to go to Delhi today so brushed my hair and tidied myself up.


Reached for the toothpaste in the cup and spread it on my toothbrush. Put it in my mouth and brushed vigorously. It was minty but somehow the bubbles and froth were missing and I looked at the tube to see if my husband was experimenting again with new brands. Kumari had found the tube lying in the bathroom and popped it into the cup. I had brushed my teeth with a mosquito repellant cream !!


My mouth tasted tingly and furry and was mosquito-proof for the whole morning!



1 comment:

Leave a comment :)