Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Yogi


Official name Yoghurt as she looks as creamy as one, commonly known as Yogi. My lovely little Indian pup met with a car accident today. We were so upset as we didnt know the extent of her injuries but we drove her immediately to Jeeverashram and she was X rayed and operated on immediately.She has a broken femur but the vet said all went well and that she is on the mend and I know you will all join me out there in wishing the poor little thing a full recovery.

2 comments:

Leave a comment :)