Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 June 2022

Roe V Wade

A monumental week in America when Roe v Wade was simply cast out by the Supreme Court and the fate of American women's healthcare took a nose dive. No longer are they free to make their own choices about their bodies and to plan their own lives. People around the world have been rightly appalled by this backward move and many have come out to share their own stories of sexual healthcare and legitimate abortions.


I am forever grateful to have been guided in my own path by two older sisters and my bible at the time, "Our Bodies Ourselves". I have given a copy of this book to my sons. I am thankful that I have the freedom to control what I want for my body and access to the healthcare I need. I hope American women find a way to fight this injustice and take back control of what has been so cruelly taken from them. The red of my photos today signifies the blood and pain of those who will endure the repercussions of this judgement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)