Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 6 June 2022

Back to my Aussie life

A new week begins and my Aussie life has taken up where it left off a while back. I marvel at the avos that have grown to a super size in our absence and how green everything is looking. I take a different route home today from Reading Radio and pass an electricity box with a beautiful message. 

This house with a single hibiscus was a picture. Everywhere I went the scent of Murraya, Orange Jasmine. Those who drive miss it. Going through Roma St Parklands a small indication of autumn -winter in the foliage. The wind swirls, the temperature has dropped, time for a cup of tea and perhaps a marmalade sandwich with Lizzie and Paddington Bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)