Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 15 November 2021

Big Bird

Walking back from the radio station today I came across Big Bird on a busy major intersection. Now look closely - yup, perfectly disguised in amongst the leaves is a Bush Stone Curlew - this one was particularly handsome and also not a happy birdie as it issued a loud grrrr sound to me as I approached to admire it. You can hear it even over the passing traffic. Perhaps there are babies nesting nearby. 




Noticing what blends in as well as what stands out at any given moment keeps me keen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)