Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Χαρα θεου- Discoveries with Dougall 35

The house was beginning to smell musty, a smell I remember well from Delhi monsoon days when nothing had time to dry. But joy of joys or as the Greeks say God's Joy the sun came out this morning.

I threw open all the windows, fed the birds, paid my bills and headed out with the terrible terrier who was SO delighted to see me.


We kept well away from the stream however with its gushing water still rising and fallen trees.Heading out today had something of a Noah and his Ark about it but the only thing we could team up stepping off the Red Hill Ark were lizards and water dragons. 
Talking of which did you know they love eating bees? Here is the proof. He sits there and snaps them up like tasty snacks when they are flying back. I know I have sat and watched him do it. Who would have guessed!


Today saw us going down a new road. The pluses and minuses of living on this one !

Hope the sun is shining where you are ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)