Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Sunday 20 October 2019

Swaying snakes

Its a glorious day and I was just thinking it is beginning to feel like summer. Must invite the neighbours over for a swim, must organise some lunches for ladies, must get a new swimsuit and I wonder when the first snake sighting will be... - well one dip in the pool and as I came up I heard the magpies. I knew immediately they were telling me something and I looked to where their calls were coming from.At the bottom of the garden is an enormous tree which is still quite bare. There in some of the really high branches was a mass all curled up. Ah the first sighting. They are my guardians those birds, no wonder I am so fond of them. 
Here it is lying on these stick thin branches and swaying like mad in the wind. Told the muddy man best not to garden under there just in case it falls on his head. Can you make out the magpie standing guard over him in the second photo? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)