Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 25 October 2019

Discoveries with Dougall 9 Post demise of washing machine.

When you are stuck at home waiting for the washing machine man, however nice he is, you are itching to get out. So as soon as he pronounced the washing machine dead, I knew the only thing to do was to head out with Dougall. Glorious day and extra long walk. Why not. Look at the beauty around me.On the recommendation of my lovely friend Ellen,  Dougall will feature more - he is after all the reason for this series. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)