Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 5 August 2022

Springing into EKKA time.

Well its happening - all of a sudden it is 26C and winter seems to have scurried off. I am looking forward to EKKA coming back bigger and better after two years of cancelled events. Queenslands biggest Agricultural show held at the RNA show-grounds. They are still looking for volunteers so if you can spare some time go to https://www.ekka.com.au/about-us/volunteering/

Meanwhile the scent of jonquils fills my bedroom and I can put away my frog hot water bottle at last. The flower beds are bursting with colour, the produce plenty from the garden, and the evening light is once more filling those moments in the day where we look for it. 


Happy Weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)