Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 6 January 2020

Discoveries with Dougall - 14 - You wont believe this...

My phone told me that I was not my usual active self. I looked at the screen with some incredulity but the graph of my activity flatlined in a most embarrassing way. So I put my trainers on and went out looking for Dougall on our first adventure of the new Decade. 

Our first stop, as if it was obvious that they are all in our minds at the moment, was this fine mascot at a local rugby club. I had never noticed it before. We are all hoping for no more fires, no more loss of wildlife and happier times. 

Its hot and humid here and Dougall thinks so too as he stops at every tap in the parks for a drink.
Nevertheless and in spite of the dryness these are the treasures we encountered today.




 It doesn't take much for the colour and the brightness to reappear - we need it more than ever now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)