Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Saturday 10 August 2019

Its Seniors week here soon

I almost choke writing this but I am one such - well, lets just say in that ball park of over 60 but under 70. Perhaps that makes me a young senior. I know I feel younger than my years and of course the magic is in maintaining that sprightliness and not allowing yourself to catch up "feeling" your real years whatever that might entail. I guess it might have an inbuilt small but significant crumbling factor. So in this mood of some bullishness I pick up my leaflet from Brisbane City Council and I come across their plans for Seniors week which alerts me to its existence and becomes the reason for this blog. 
And this is what I love about this city- they are right on to it. 


Dont you just love it Growing Older and Living Dangerously
This is what Brisbane City Council call us ! 
GOLD for short 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)