Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Friday 12 July 2019

Discoveries with Dougall 4 Morning light

Not a cloud in the sky, winter sun and light draws us both out. Dougall does his best to knock me over in his excitement. He does not succeed. He gambols off the lead in every direction. We meet a man. He looks at the lead in my hand and says "That's better on the dog!" Lovely Aussie directness which I am happy to comply with, some of the time. Dougall needs his mad moments of freedom, like we all do, so I defy momentarily, and walk on. 
The morning light is what set me off today so sharing its beauty with you. On the way back we meet the man again. By that time Dougall has calmed down and is on the lead. I smile, point to the lead and ask "Better?" And he smiles back and says "Thank you."





1 comment:

Leave a comment :)